Friday 27 April 2018

html - Copy data from "SELECT Multiple" Selection Box


I need to copy data from a selection box with the "multiple" HTML attribute that looks something like this:


EXTRACT FROM OP's image


I have tried selecting all options and do "Ctrl-C" but it didn't work. When I go to the source, I can get the data but there is no way to filter out the HTML codes that goes with it.



Answer








Copy all the option tags (see above) from the HTML source (you'll find them between select tags) and paste into Notepad++, then search/replace as follows with the Regular expression option selected:


1


Find what: (.*?)
Replace with: \1


You can also use Microsoft Word to search/replace as follows with the Use wildcards option selected:


2


Find what: \(*)\
Replace with: \1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...