Tuesday 24 April 2018

windows 8 preview - Cannot access the internet in Metro

I am having one odd problem in Windows 8. Everytime I start my computer I need to connect manually to the internet with a username and a password. When I get connected I can access the internet in desktop mode, but not in Metro mode.


My internet connection icon in the bottom right of the screen is always showed with a warning sign (triangle and a "!" sign). If I right click the icon and go to Open Network And Sharing Center I can see my connection and the network card showing the message Unidentified Network.


Does someone know why I always get a warning sign, I'm sure thats why I can't access the internet in Metro.


Btw: I tried disable and enable of the network card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...