Monday 23 April 2018

windows - Choose Default Program dialog does not show up after choosing Open with entry in context menu

For some time now when I click Open with from Windows Explorer's context menu I'm getting this error



This file does not have a program associated with it to perform this action. Create an association in the Set Associations control panel.



instead of the standard Choose Default Program dialog. I'm getting this error no matter what the extension of the selected file is (as long as there's Open with option for given extension; some extensions do not show this option). How can I fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...