Sunday 29 April 2018

automatic update - How to stop windows from updating?


I have disabled my Windows update feature.


But some how windows downloaded the updates (I think Avast had enabled automatic updates) and it is forcing to to update my Windows 7 or it is going to run automatically 20 Feb at 3:00 am.


enter image description here


How do I stop it from updating?


Thanks.



Answer



To completely disable Windows Updates, make sure to set Windows Update to Never check for updates in Windows Update -> Change Settings, and also to disable the Windows Update service in Services.MSC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...