Wednesday 25 April 2018

windows 7 - Link My Documents folder to external SD Card

I have a laptop with 120GB SSD (limited space) and a 64GB SD card in the laptop. I have cloned my hard drive from a clean install of all the software installed.


I would like to have the My Documents folder linked to the SD card which is E:/ drive, so that when I reinstall back from the clean operating system, I can have all the info in My Documents there.


What are my options of doing this? I do not want to change the location of My Documents, just have a copy of it or a matching copy of this on the SD Card. I have looked at symbolic links or maybe a hard link, but I am unsure which would be suitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...