Tuesday 24 April 2018

windows xp - How to reinstall the Intel Matrix Storage Manager option ROM

I have a Dell Precision R5400 rack mount computer. It originally came with a the Intel Matrix Storage Manager option ROM installed. But then we decided to remove the RAID drives and replace them with non-raid drives. Now for some reason the Intel Matrix Storage Manager option ROM is no longer showing up at boot up (I used to be able to press CTRL-i to access it right after the PC BIOS finished booting but before Windows XP would boot).


How do I get the Intel Matrix Storage Manager option ROM boot option show again?


Do I have to re-install it?


Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...