Sunday 22 April 2018

windows - Grub doesn't show OS selection menu when booting a dual boot setup

I have installed windows and Linux(ubuntu) on the same machine. Now the problem is when I start my machine, It goes directly to Linux and does not ask me for the selection of OS either I want to load Windows or Linux.


How can I change setting that it ask me for the selection of OS? I guess it is the configuration at bios(machine) level so I asked this question here.


NOTE: I want to know settings for both cases either system directly loads Windows or Linux, what will be the settings to make it selected from user.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...