Thursday 26 April 2018

What are the minimum requirements to run Windows 10?


I am looking to upgrade my system to Windows 10 RTM, but I'm afraid of losing performance.


I researched on the site but found details (maybe I have not sought duty) on the hardware minimum.


What are the minimum and recommended requirements for running Windows 10 RTM?



Answer



There are no specific requirements to RTM. The specifications for Windows 10 are listed on the Microsoft site.




  • Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC

  • RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit

  • Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS

  • Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver

  • Display: 800x600



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...