Monday 30 April 2018

ubuntu - SSH Connection refused

I have a mini2440 board that has linux on it. I want to connect to it with a SSH connection from my vmware-ubuntu 11.10. I can ping it. But we I want to connect to it with this command


ssh root@192.168.1.230

I get this error:


Connection refused

I searched the Internet. Someone said: "Install openssh-server". and I installed it. Someone said :"Check if sshd is running " and I checked it. Someone said :"Open port 22 on windows firewall. and I opened it for inbound rules and outbound rules. I need this connection to debug my programs remotely with Eclipse.


But :( But non of them were useful. and I still get this error. Would you please help me? I'm confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...