Saturday 14 October 2017

windows 7 - Keyboard input is not working in Firefox ALONE


This has never happened before. I went through the following steps in trying to solve the problem:



  • I was initially using Firefox beta. I updated it but that did not solve the problem.

  • Uninstalled Firefox beta and installed the mainline version and made sure to check for both Firefox and Windows updates. Problem still persisted.


  • Restarted Firefox with all add-ons disabled. Problem still persisted.




  • Restarted Firefox in safe mode. Problem still persisted.




I'm frustrated and stranded. I'm running on Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.



Answer



Uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling solved the issue. Still don't know why it happened though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...