Saturday 14 October 2017

networking - Windows Update destroys my internet connection

I'm having major problems with a new Windows update. On the latests update, my internet connection becomes broken in Vista. This is very abstract. The only way that I can fix it is to obviously do a system restore to before the update, but the problem is that when I reboot, it will automatically install the remaining files of the update and cause the same issue.


I'm out of ideas. I've ran McAfee, Bitdefender, Ad-aware and Spybot and no results. I must be something different.


Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...