Wednesday 11 October 2017

Tag files and archives for easy easy access and search in Windows 7



Is there a tool that lets you tag things, so that you can find or organize stuff easily?


I have a bunch of folders containing zip and rar files. Most of the zip and rar files contain photos. Is there a software in Windows 7 that lets you organize those folders and tag them, so when you're looking for a specific file it can be searched or be found in tags?


Thanks!



Answer



tag2find sounds interesting. I haven't tried it, but it seems like a good, popular solution. Should run fine on Windows 7.


screenshot


And here's how to search for files by tag:


alt text


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...