Friday 13 October 2017

how to move storage pool

My question is similar --- but not quite the same as the one that lead me here.


I had a WIN 10 system with 4 HDDs in a storage pool. System died and cannot be repaired. Appears all 4 HDDs are OK.


How can I either move all 4 to a new system, and have my storage pool available.


IF THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE


Is there any way to recover the data so I can at least move it to the new system.


Sort of defeats the purpose if nothing can be recovered if the system dies.


Thanks, and do keep answer simple. I am not very technical.


Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...