Tuesday 1 January 2019

windows 7 - How do I delete "Removable Disk" listings?

I've recently had some "Removable Disk" listings mysteriously appear along with my other drives. Clicking on one of them results in a dialog box:



Please insert a disk into Removable Disk (G:). "Properties" has no usable data.



How do I delete these "Removable Disk" listings?


Computer
Local Disk (C:)
Data2 (D:)
DVR (E:)
BD-ROM Drive (F:) DVD
Removable Disk (G:)
Removable Disk (H:)
Removable Disk (I:)
Removable Disk (J:)
Maxtor .5GB Set 2 LR Sec (K:)
LR3 Set3 Pri Seagate2TB (L:)
Grn Mxtr .5GB Bkup of Mxtr .5GB (M:)
Maxtor .5GB Set 2 LR Primary (N:)
Removable Disk (O:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...