Thursday 4 October 2018

linux - Grub dual boot- debian wheezy (encrypted) with another OS

I'm trying to dual boot debian wheezy (encrypted) with another OS (win7, uses 2 partitions)


In the wheezy installer I have created a bootable partition with 200M and then tried to made another crypto partition to hold my / + /swap. However the installer complains that I have no root file system.


What is the correct partitions that I need?


I notice when I use guided partitioning in another machine it sets it up the crypto one inside an extended partition. Is that how I need to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...