Monday 22 October 2018

google chrome - Get full list of Autocomplete entries?


How can I get a full list of saved auto-complete entries for a specific textbox name in ?


Pressing the key with the textbox focused, gives me 6 random entries.


Typing s gives me another 6 entries - this time beginning with s.


But how can I get the full list? It's for my own PC, so I have admin rights - nothing underhand going on.


It is, however, on a domain which I do not own.


I do use the Sign-in feature of Chrome, if that makes any difference.


The text box in question is:




Answer





  1. Download and run SQLite Database Browser




  2. Close Chrome (or copy the file to another location and open that)




  3. Open C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data with the db browser




  4. Browse Data




  5. Table: autofill




Alternatively, to get the autofill entries for a specific input name, click Execute SQL and execute this:


select *
from autofill
where name = 'q'
order by value asc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...