Thursday 25 October 2018

google chrome - Firefox tab behavior - open at end of list, rather than next to spawning tab?


If you are on a page in Firefox and open a link in a new tab (Ctrl-Click on Windows/Linux, -click on a Mac), it opens in sequence next to the tab you are launching from.


Is it possible to make all "open in new tab" actions open at the end of the tab bar, like in Opera or Chrome?



Answer



In Firefox type about:config in the address bar and hit enter. Click past the warning message.


In the filter field type "insertRelated".


Double click the resulting browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent line to toggle it to False.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...