Wednesday 31 October 2018

cpu - In which direction should an extra case fan be fixed?


Possible Duplicate:
Optimal Fan Placement and Direction for Air-Cooling a Computer



This may sound dumb but this is a genuine question.


I just bought an extra fan for the case and installed it. It's working fine. I would like to know the orientation of the fan placement.


Currently, it is blowing air out of the case. Is this the correct placement?


Apologies for not including a picture earlier. Here it is:


enter image description here


The fan is blowing air to the other side of the case. The side which is not shown in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...