Tuesday 30 October 2018

windows 7 - How can actually fit the page size to the drawing in Microsoft Visio 2013?


I want to fit the page size to the drawing in Microsoft Visio 2013.


When I do design → Page setup → size → fit to drawing, they are still some margins:


Screenshot
(Click image to enlarge)


There doesn't seem to be any way to change the margin in the page setup either:


enter image description here


How can actually fit the page size to the drawing? My goal is to export the figure as a PDF with all the surrounding white spaces cropped out.


I use Microsoft Visio 2013 Professional on Windows 7 SP1 x64 Ultimate.



Answer



To remove all margins:



  1. On the File tab, click Options, and then in the navigation pane, click Customize Ribbon.


enter image description here



  1. In the Main Tabs pane, click to select the Developer check box, and then click OK.


enter image description here



  1. On the Developer tab, click Show ShapeSheet, and then click Page.


enter image description here




  1. In the Print Properties section of the ShapeSheet, set the following values to 0: PageLeftMargin; PageRightMargin; PageTopMargin; PageBottomMargin


    Otherwise, just set 0 to PageLeftMargin, and value PageLeftMargin for the rest i.e. PageRightMargin; PageTopMargin; PageBottomMargin




enter image description here



  1. Use the Fit to Drawing command again. The page now resizes to fit the same dimensions of the drawing, and there is no margin.


Demo: http://youtu.be/3zmVUyg0tMI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...