Friday 26 October 2018

wireless networking - How can I clear out all old Wi-fi settings on Windows 7?


I watched Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) in Windows 7 on Channel 9 and would love to test it out. But my laptop is already set up. In the video one of the guys go into the command prompt and runs some command starting with netsh, but then zooms out so you don't get to see the rest of what he writes.


Does anyone know what he writes there to make his laptop completely forget about the Wi-Fi settings he just set up?



Answer



If you open the Network and Sharing Center, then click on "Manage wireless networks" you can remove all saved wireless network profiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...