Sunday 28 October 2018

windows - How to copy ONLY those files that are not in the destination?

Is it possible to use robocopy to copy only the files that do not exist in destination?


robocopy has a /is (include same files) switch. What I am looking for is an /xs switch. If a file exists in both the source and the destination I don't want it to be copied. The criteria is file name only, regardless of modified day, size, etc. For example, even if the source has a newer file (based on modified date) than the same file in the destination, I don't want it to be copied. Possible to do this? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...