Sunday 28 October 2018

Running iOS app on Windows NT4




Possible Duplicate:
Using Apps on non-IOS devices?



Are there any emulators or such thing to run an iOS app on windows?


Anything like that available NT4?


(I don't make up the requirements, I just analyze them.)


EDIT


NT4 is a very hard requirement. This is a common restriction for on-board avionics software. It's not in my power to overhaul a whole industry.



Answer



iOS itself is not available for development on Windows even. It is restricted to OS X and requires a licensing fee per year.


That being said, there are no fully functioning and updated Emulators available currently. The best way to use iOS would be to purchase a device running it, or use the iOS Simulator that is part of the developers package, for OS X only.


Also NT4 is VERY old. I think you may want to consider upgrading your computer hardware and operating system soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...