I had a bad SATA cable which caused an "Error Occurred(0)" message to appear on one of the member disks. I replaced the cable and everything works fine now, but the message remains and the RAID logon prompt stays on longer than normal unless I press escape. How do I get rid of this message? I don't see anything in RAID BIOS that would be helpful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?
I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...
-
I have a massive set of data that I'm trying to work through. In Column A, I have a username, in Column B I have a session start date/ti...
-
In Disk Management, the partition says "NTFS (BitLocker Encrypted)": In the BitLocker Drive Encryption control panel applet, it sa...
-
For example, if passed ls as input it should tell me that /bin/ls will run if run ls on the command-line. Answer The command to use var...

No comments:
Post a Comment