Monday 8 October 2018

Google Chrome Developer Tools not displaying


A while ago, I did something unknowingly (I happenned to some key with Ctrl pressed). First, it did like it was zooming in. Then I tried to zoom out with Ctrl + - and the next time (now) I opened it it displays just a plain white. I didn't get any options to reset to default settings. I'm using Chrome V19.


enter image description here



Answer



Same thing happened to me but I finaly found the files that contain the settings for the inspector. Just go to \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage and delete these two files :


chrome-devtools_devtools_0.localstorage
chrome-devtools_devtools_0.localstorage-journal

And you're done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...