Wednesday 1 August 2018

windows - What's this start up item?


Recently I installed some software and uninstalled it. After that, the following pop window always show up when my desktop starts. I am using Win8. Could anyone tell me how to locate this bad start up item?


enter image description here



Answer



Open regedit.exe, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows


RegEdit_Load


and delete the highlighted string Load. This should fix the issue.


Source:


http://www.kapilarya.com/fix-getting-explorer-exe-error-on-windows-8-start-up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...