Friday 20 April 2018

shutdown - My Windows 10 Computer Randomly Shuts Down


After 20 minutes or so of being powered on and used, this HP Beats Windows 10 (AMD Core Processor) shuts down for no apparent reason.


I'm not certain where to look to find an explanation or the cause of this problem such as log files so I'm looking for some help with this.


I get very frustrated and I'm not sure where to start to troubleshoot or what to do for a solution.



Answer



This was a long time ago! But i will post a solution to this... Basically, the problem was first. Make sure you have the HP Coolant System on in the task manager processes . That was one of the issues. Next take a long at your advanced options in battery power options:


enter image description here


Make sure you have the same options as i have in power options. This solution is mostly if you hear loud sounds from your computer when it is processing tasks. If this is not the case , you mostly have either a problem with windows itself or your computer is not in clean condition. First, try out user267838 answer . If that doesn't work , reinstalling windows will surely work . Don't worry data won't be lost just since you reinstalled the OS. Hope this helped!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...