Saturday 7 October 2017

windows 7 - Grant access to User folder on external drive

I have recently replaced my notebook's HDD with an SSD, and reinstalled Windows 7 on the SSD. I bought a caddy for the "old" HDD, and I can successfully boot windows from the SSD.


I can see the old HDD as an external drive; however, I can't access my user folder on it. When I try to open the user folder, I get this error:


enter image description here


If I click on Continue, nothing really happens. The green bar shows and loads (like "I'm getting your files!"), but once it reaches the end, I cannot enter the folder.


Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...