Sunday 15 October 2017

Windows 10 Start Right-Click Context Menu Items Don't Open

Updated from 8.1 to 10 today. Worked fine in 8.1.


As the title suggests when I right-click my Start bottom left and want to open anything in the Context menu (Power Options, Event Viewer etc.) it doesn't do anything. Nothing opens, no process starts.


I checked my C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WinX folder and the groups are there, what's more, if I click on any shortcuts directly from that folder, the applications do start. I can access event viewer and so on.


I'm assuming it's a registry issue, does anyone know something more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...