Wednesday 11 October 2017

ubuntu - SimSpark and RCSSServer report "undefined symbol: SDL_Init"

I'm trying to run SimSpark and RCSSServer when I type $ rcsoccersim3d in Terminal this happens:


(SimulationServer) SimControlNode 'AgentControl' registered
(AgentControl) Running in normal mode.
(spark.rb) sparkSetupInput
(spark.rb) using InputSystem 'InputSystemSDL'
/usr/local/bin/rcssserver3d: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/lib/simspark/inputsdl.so: undefined symbol: SDL_WasInit
(MonitorServer) WARNING: SimulationServer not found.
rcssmonitor3d, 0.2
Koblenz University.
Copyright (C) 2004, The RoboCup Soccer Server Maintenance Group.

Type '--help' for further information

(spark.rb) sparkSetupRendering
(spark.rb) using OpenGLSystem 'OpenGLSystemSDL'
/usr/local/bin/rcssmonitor3d: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/lib/simspark/openglsyssdl.so: undefined symbol: SDL_Init
kill: 65: No such process

I've installed most of the SDL packages but the problem isn't solved yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...