Wednesday 18 October 2017

sorting - Windows 7, any way to sort folders and files all mixed together?


Is there a way to sort folders and files by their name all mixed together in Windows 7?


It would be easier to understand if you look at this page.


I want my folders and files arranged like the BEFORE situation of the first screenshot.


If there is no way to do that with Windows Explorer, is there any file management programs that I should try?


I've already tried Total Commander.



Answer



Apparently there is no way to do this in Windows Explorer that I can see, other than having the folders first. One third-party program that lets you mix files/folders is Xplorer2: http://www.zabkat.com/x2lite.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...