Saturday 7 October 2017

scrolling - Excel - Vertical scroll columns A, B, C, D, E but F, G, H stay the same?


I know I can split at column F and each will scroll individually horizontally but I want them to independently scroll vertically. Is this possible?


Here is a fiddle of an example of what I want in HTML/css


enter image description here


Here is a screencap of my spreadsheet just so you guys can get an idea of why I'm trying to do this:


enter image description here


Ideally it wouldn't even have two scrollbars. The right few columns would just stick where they are (they would never need to be scrolled).


I don't believe this is a duplicate of this question for two reasons: First, his requirements are only to "freeze" the right-most column. I need multiple. Second, the accepted solution is the "split" option, which as I stated above only allows independent horizontal scrolling, not vertical as I require.



Answer



The only way I know is View -> New Window , and then Arrange All -> Vertical.


You will have two windows of the same worksheet so you can move horizontally and vertically on each window independently of the other window.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...