Monday 16 October 2017

Office 2016 - How to remove individual apps?

I purchased the full version of Office 2016 Pro from the Home Use Program. I did the standard click-to-run install, and I never got a chance to select which apps to install. Trying to uninstall or "configure" afterwards only gives the option for complete uninstall.


I read a few items on here, and thought using the MS custom deployment file would fix it, so I altered the .xml file and the install ran and only installed the programs I wanted. However, as soon as the activation popped up, I put in my key, and it gave a "wrong key for this version" error, and then proceeded to automatically install the entire version again.


Are there any work arounds? I really only want Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Everything else is worthless to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...