Tuesday 17 October 2017

How to Edit an non-extension Picture?


I have an open source application that i can edit any files on it. Now i want to edit some pictures that have no Extension! (Just the picture name can shown). and when i open them with any Picture-Editors (like Paint, Ashampoo, GIMP), it says "Unknown Extension.". but i have to Edit this non-Extension picture


My Question:
How can i Edit an non-extension picture file?



Answer



First of all, ensure that the file isn't corrupted.


In Linux use file and in Windows use TrID to try and determine what format the file is.


Once you've done so you can add the appropriate extension and see if your viewers/editors are able to open it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...