Thursday 12 October 2017

exchange - How do I add another user's inbox to my favorite list in Outlook 2010?


Every time I need to access another user's inbox in Outlook 2010, I need to go to File | Open | Other User's Folder. Obviously, this is very time consuming.


If possible, I need a quicker way to access it, without adding the mailbox to the "open these additional mailboxes" list (user doesn't have full access to mailbox). Is there a quicker way?



Answer



This problem confounded me, too, but I've found the answer!




  1. Go to File > Account Settings > Account Settings.




  2. Select the Email tab and double click on your profile. Click the icon for More Settings..




  3. Go to the Advanced tab and click the Add... button. Type in the name of the user as it appears in your Exchange Global Address List.




  4. Click Apply, then OK. Close the remaining dialog box.




  5. The new inboxe(s) will appear in your folder list.




To then make it a favorite, right click the folder and select Show in Favourites or drag the particular folder (Inbox, Sent items, etc.) up to your Favorites and it will open every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...