Monday 20 August 2018

windows 7 - CMD cd to other drives except C: not working




Possible Duplicate:
Using cd Command in Windows Command Line, Can't Navigate to D:\



I am unable to cd D:\ or cd D: or to any other drives. I am facing this problem from last 2 months but until now cmd was not that important to me.


I have checked multiple times with 2-3 anti-virus but it doesnt show any, and according to me there shouldnt be, because I visit only a few top sites, use genuine software and plug only my usb drive in PC.


This is what happens when I try to cd
cmd screenshot



Answer



You do not need to cd d:\ just enter d:.


CD stands for change directory, which is not what you want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...