Sunday 19 August 2018

microsoft excel 2010 - How to delete days with no data?

I have the flow data for 49 years for 15 min interval. I've used pivot table to get the daily average value of flow.


enter image description here


After copy-pasting from pivot table and using filter to remove the blank flow cells (monthly and yearly headers), I filled in the dates to get a continuous list of the dates with the year included. However, many days have no data as shown above (e.g. 20-Jan, 26-Jan and 9-Feb). As a result, I had to check the whole data and delete those days with no data. Is there any way I can get a list of days with years included for the days with data only?


enter image description here


You can check the whole dataset through this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/rlrp78lj0jfk51d/Flow_Q.xlsx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...