Friday 18 August 2017

windows 7 - How do I change the default font of Sticky Notes?


How can the default font be changed for the Windows 7 Sticky Notes application? I can't stand that faux handwriting font it uses.



Answer



Here's a .reg file you can just double-click that will change the Segoe fonts to the Consolas within the registry. Created and tested working on Windows 8.1 Preview


stickynote_font_fix.reg


Linked code:


REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts]
"Segoe Print (TrueType)"="consola.ttf"
"Segoe Print Bold (TrueType)"="consolab.ttf"

Log out and the font used by the Sticky Notes app should be legible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...