Monday 2 July 2018

windows 7 - Cause of "Session Circular Kernel Context Logger failed to start error in Event Log?


I'm running Windows 7 RTM 32-bit.


I'm getting the following error in my event log every second or so:



Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035




  • Source: Kernel-EventTracing

  • Level: Error

  • User: SYSTEM

  • OpCode: Start


Any ideas what would be causing this?



Answer



I found this post which references the IPv6 protocol. I disabled the protocol for my network adapter and now no longer get the error.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...