Tuesday 24 July 2018

laptop - How to clean a fan on a HP 6715s notebook without taking it out?


It's a simple thing really. The fan on my HP 6715s notebook is so dirty with dust that it's on practically all the time. I actually am holding it on two small wooden "sticks" so it gets some airflow.


The repair shop fella said that they don't hold spare parts for that model any more, and the price he gave me for them trying to clean it up was outrageous. So, I've decided to try and clean it myself. I've opened it up, removed the keyboard, accessed the fan but it is in his small box and I can't really get it out (as a component, I don't mean the rotor of the fan).


The dust is clearly visible and just blowing it (pufffff pufffff method) doesn't do much to it.


So, what would be the best way to try to clean it (I've also tried with a hair dryer)? I'm sure you chaps have thought of some innovative ways, and I'm willing at this moment to try'em all.



Answer



Use canned air


.


enter image description here


enter image description here


Source of Information


.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...