Wednesday 25 July 2018

windows 7 - How to find out which USB port is USB 3.0?


In my laptop (a Lenovo y470 ) there are three USB ports. One of those is USB 3.0 others are USB 2.0 . I do not know which one is what. When I copy data from my External HDD it transfers at 38MB/s from all of the USB ports. (Which is a good speed for USB 2 transfers, but to low for USB 3).


I used the device manager to confirm that I have one USB 3.0 port.


enter image description here


Is there a way a can figure out which port is 3.0 ?



Answer



According the tech specs



Left side: two USB 3.0 ports, external monitor (VGA DB-15, HDMI), ethernet (RJ-45)


Right side: one USB 2.0 port and one eSATA/USB combo port



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...