Sunday 29 July 2018

windows - Print a series of PDF files


Is there a way to print several PDF files at once? I have a bunch of individual files that I want to print (about 42). Printing each one is tedious. Does anyone know a way to print a whole series at once? Maybe something like a PDF reader with a "Print All" function?


I ask because this isn't the first time I've run into this problem and have never been able to find a good solution...



Answer



Highlight them all (click on the first, hold shift while clicking on the last, or click on the first and then hold down CTRL while clicking on each file) in Windows explorer (may be not all unless you really trust your printer), right click and them click on print.


Windows may ask if you are sure, either be brave or try printing just a few at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...