Friday 13 April 2018

security - Unable to read or delete file on Windows 10

On my Windows 10 machine (running latest version) I have a file that I need to delete that was created by Microsoft Visual Studio.


Visual Studio does not allow me to delete it and now fails when attempting to delete the file. When using explorer (running as admin) I still cannot read or delete the file.


I am the only user on my machine so I'm struggling to see how I can remove this file. When I look at the file's properties it is as per the attached.


enter image description here


Clicking the "Advanced" button and any option thereafter yields the following enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...