Wednesday 19 September 2018

Keyboard freezes up OS X Sierra

I have a very weird error that I posted on Apple Support Communities awhile ago that has not been addressed.


For whatever reason whenever I click on/use a menu item (from the top bar of the Mac or the Help->Search option) my keyboard freezes up for awhile.


Right after issuing the command for whatever reason every key press makes the sound like I'm doing an invalid shortcut or something.


After awhile it does return back to normal but I can't tell if it is after a specific time or a response to my key presses.


I have no idea why this is happening. Does anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...