Tuesday 17 April 2018

windows 10 - Dism restorehealth source files not found

I have several problems on my pc and want fix win10 without reinstalling all apps. When I run:


DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

I get Error 87. With:


DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /CheckHealth

I get a message, that it can be repaired. So, I ran:


DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

And get this error: 0x800f0906. Source files not found. (The PC is connected to the internet and online). I tested it with a local image:


dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth /source:C:\Users\Lars\Desktop\wrc\install.wim:1 /LimitAccess

And get the same error (0x800f0906). The file exists on my harddrive with that name. The same happens with a mountained Image or an install.esd file.


sfc /scannow

Says, that all is fine. In windows update, I get this error: 0x80070002. In chkdsk, all is fine, too.


I have read a lot about that topics. The program folder location was not changed. I get the same errors, when I run these commands and safe mode, or after a clean boot.


The Logs can be found here:


Dism


and cbs


Any help is welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...