Monday 2 April 2018

Window's can't be configured after a system restore

I've just had to do a complete system recovery, (back to factory settings) on my computer using the recovery discs that I made when I first bought it. All went fine until the end when it said to restart the computer. I restarted and a message appeared saying that 'Windows could not complete the installation. To install Windows on this computer, restart the installation.' What does this mean? I thought that the re-installation of Windows would be on the recovery disc. I have tried starting the whole thing over again but the end result was the same, Windows wouldn't re-install. Has anyone any suggestions? I'd be very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...