Monday 16 April 2018

Remote desktop to Windows Vista Home Premium?


It seems as though Windows Vista Home Premium doesn't have the ability to utilize RDC.


Is there any way around this? Is there any third-party software (preferably free) that I can use to remote desktop into a Windows Vista Home Premium machine?



Answer



The free VNC's work very well. I use UltraVNC to access the other machines on the network as well as over the internet. They also have optional video driver accelerators that make the experience more life-like. ToughVNC is also free. The advantage is a direct connection between machines instead of going through someone else's server, like GoToMyPC or TeamViewer (which also work well).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...