Monday 16 April 2018

microsoft outlook - How do make my e-mail display an image from the web?


I often use inline images in my e-mails, but this often results in very large e-mail sizes that can quickly fill up hard drive space for my recipients.


If I host the image online, I can link to it without including the image data in the e-mail, but then recipients have to click on the link to see the image.


Is there a way to embed an inline image such that the image data is fetched from the internet when my recipient opens the e-mail?



Answer



You can use HTML in your emails and embed an image with the tag. From Outlook, navigate to Tools -> Options. In the "Mail format" tab, Make sure "Compose this message in:" is set to HTML.


example:




results in:


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...