Monday 16 April 2018

How to delete contacts from the Windows 8 People app?


I never really bothered to keep my Hotmail contact information up to date, so now that I connected it to Windows 8, suddenly I see all this outdated contact information or people I've long stopped talking to.


enter image description here


I don't see any buttons or options where I can click to delete someone.


So how do I clean up my Windows 8 People app and remove these contacts?



Answer



Open the details of the contact you would like to delete, right click somewhere on the screen to open the app bar and Delete the contact.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...