Wednesday 18 April 2018

Configure second wifi router on same LAN as primary?

I bought a second home wifi router to extend my wireless coverage. It has a wired connection to the primary router and is configured with a different SSID. I'd also like the second router to perform more like a switch, fully exposing all connected devices to the others on the primary router's network.


I can't configure the second router as a wireless repeater, the two routers are different brands, and I don't want to install third-party firmware.


How can I configure the routers to make devices behave as if they are on the same local network?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...