Tuesday 17 April 2018

Acer D-257 Netbook Need network drivers only using Flash Drive (Windows 7)


Is there a link where I can just download the network drivers, for me to then put it on a flash drive?


I believe its an Acer D-257 Netbook 500GB, running on Windows 7 Home Premium.


Everything works, but I have no wireless connectivity or through my Ethernet port.


Does anyone have an idea how to fix this problem?



Answer



I'm assuming this is your laptop: AOD257



  1. Goto this link: Here

  2. Search your model number in the Search by Model Number Section

  3. Locate the Network Drivers.

  4. Put drivers on Flash/Thumb Drive

  5. Install drivers on Acer laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...